When everything matters...

This page is all about everything that matter and everything that doesn’t at the same time. It is all about what happens around us and to us, it is what we hear, say, see and do. This page is not designed to judge or cause emotional harm to others, but it is to question why!

Monday, September 11, 2006

I'm Back, Sorry for the Delay!

I have been away from the Blog page well for lot’s of reasons, mainly because I got fed up sitting under the stairs and also I have not have had a lot of free time lately. I have been busy with my new job but also with my new boyfriend, well all my free time is spent sleeping or spending it with my boyfriend. Most people would say it is unhealthy spending too much time together in the first few months, well we have so much in common it is like have a best friend and a lover all rolled in to one. Well we have been going out together I think for about four months and things are going well. So well in fact that he is coming snowboarding with me to the USA in January 07, which should be fun. The only problem is that when we go power kiting he worries and fusses when I fall over. To all that know me, you will know that I am always hurting myself and that all of my snowboarding holidays always end up with swollen knees and abundance of colourful bruising. What he doesn’t know is that I am more worried about him, well you know being a man they wince at the slightest graze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home