When everything matters...

This page is all about everything that matter and everything that doesn’t at the same time. It is all about what happens around us and to us, it is what we hear, say, see and do. This page is not designed to judge or cause emotional harm to others, but it is to question why!

Friday, April 14, 2006

The Clowns Dinner

I went out a short while ago for dinner with them, the restaurant was really nice, but as always there behaviour was awful, shouting derogatory statements to the guys to the table next to us. Anyway they got on to the subject of why two recent group members have been staying away lately. These guys we will call the hobbits, they are two gay guys and they are nice people. They started discussing why they hadn’t been in touch lately, this was to do with the matriarchal member of the group having a dinner party and when they arrived some members of the group were snorting cocaine. The Hobbits were offended by this so made there excuses and left and have not been seen or heard of since. The clowns thought the Hobbits were intolerant and were disgusted by there behaviour. The conversation went on and one clown said well I wouldn’t take drugs but I wouldn’t care if any one else did. I pointed out that she has taken drugs on several occasions and it was not coffee or cigarettes, but cannabis both eaten and smoked. The clowns reply was well that’s not really a drug is it? And I have only had a few puffs at a time as it blows my mind away. I wanted to say well actually cannabis is still illegal and has more carcinogenic than a normal cigarette, it also can, if you are predisposed to mental health problems cause psychosis. It has also been documented that a person has died of THC poisoning ( I saw a new report a few years ago on ITV, this guy had it on his death certificate) At this stage I did not want to be subjected to the groups disapproval and ignored the comment. I have since blown this group out from further encounters as I feel that these clowns are not worth it, however I have signed my self up for a charity run with them sometime ago. I will still do the run as I have raise quite a bit now, but after the run I think I will be avoiding them like the plague.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home