When everything matters...

This page is all about everything that matter and everything that doesn’t at the same time. It is all about what happens around us and to us, it is what we hear, say, see and do. This page is not designed to judge or cause emotional harm to others, but it is to question why!

Friday, April 14, 2006

Smack Down Those Clowns

Smack down those clowns is dedicated to pointless people who find it difficult to think independently from the group. I sometimes associate with a group of females that I used to think of as friends, that was until mid last year, when my whole perception was changed. Every group has its scapegoat , where the group will blame or tolerate that person for just being part of the group. Anyway the scapegoat, finally gave the matriarchal figure of the group enough ammunition to expel her from the group it was either that or be subject to a telling off. As if anyway has the right to publicly humiliate someone else. Anyway the scapegoat eventually moved to Brighton I think, at this point I felt sorry for the scapegoat and tried to point out that all this nastiness wasn’t needed or justified. This was the point when my perception of the group changed!

Well it has been well over a year now and though I am still loosely part of the group, I try not to associate with them too much now. They consider themselves “Girly Girls” and are quite proud of the fact, they have also taken it upon themselves to put me down and dehumanise and de-feminise me, with their comments. You are probably thinking why to I hang out with these people? Well the long and short of the answer is, I don’t have a lot of female friends that are single any more or that do not have the responsibility of kids. So this makes it difficult to meet new people (guys) so I guess I use these clowns in the hope of meeting Mr Right for Me. Unfortunately this has had the reversed affect, since these clowns are cruel, crass, ignorant, self-indulgent and vulgar, this has meant that I have been I have had some unpleasant experiences, when I have gone out with them.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger The Neath said…

    Having met some of these people, I think you're showing a lot of restraint when you write about them.
    They're an odd crowd to say the least. Very mixed up.

     
  • At 4:49 AM, Blogger Minerva said…

    Oh yes! I agree, but I was trying to be nice.

     
  • At 6:56 AM, Blogger Mike Short said…

    You do collect some, er, "personalities", don't you?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home