When everything matters...

This page is all about everything that matter and everything that doesn’t at the same time. It is all about what happens around us and to us, it is what we hear, say, see and do. This page is not designed to judge or cause emotional harm to others, but it is to question why!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Up Date in Iraq!

So this guy in Iraq, I wrote to him for over two months and the letters were positive, I thought he liked me, he said, like most men do, I will ring you, well yes you guessed right he didn’t. Instead he sent a general e-mail to his friends and included me in it, saying, hi I am back home safe and sound in Blighty. I sent an e-mail back a few days after because I really like this guy but did not want to scare him off. I said welcome back made a brief reference to the world cup, I’ve had no response and no phone call, why do guys make all the signals to say they like you, even their friends come up to you and say he really likes you. These guys are not teenagers by the way they are all in their late 30’s! So why would he say it was a really nice surprise to get and e-mail and letters and that he would ring me and then nothing?
I really do not get men, though I am hurt, I am also determined to get back out there and find someone to share my life with and perhaps to gallop off in to the sunset with my knight in shinning armour.

I am still clinging on to the belief that there are some nice intelligent kind, honest men are still out there?

2 Comments:

  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger The Neath said…

    You said he was a gormless prick in an earlier post- you must learn to listen to yourself!

    There are nice men out there, I promise, although they are probably a bit thin on the ground in this neck of the woods.

    In future avoid-
    Soldiers.
    Medway Nightclubs.
    Soldiers with moustaches.
    Men too young to realise the nightclubs in Medway are godawful meatmarkets... although thats probably exactly why some of them are there.

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Minerva said…

    I know but you can't help how you fall for. Though part of me new this would happend but you always hope for the best. However you are right about places and things to avoid. Thank you for being a good friend by the way.
    :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home