When everything matters...

This page is all about everything that matter and everything that doesn’t at the same time. It is all about what happens around us and to us, it is what we hear, say, see and do. This page is not designed to judge or cause emotional harm to others, but it is to question why!

Friday, March 23, 2007

Ever get The Feeling When Somthing Is Not Right?

I have been getting such a feeling with work and a few other things that something is not right. It is the feeling that you are being lied to or being used in some way. Well I have had the suspicion that I am targeted for redundancy after I come back of maternity leave. The reason for this is I have consistently been turned down for training that is directly related to my job three times in a row and they are now just started to be overly critical about my work when there was not a problem before and where training would also improve my competency at work. Then I received information from a number of sources stating that they are going to close my project down (this is only based on rumour as I cannot prove that this information is correct), this would leave a significant hole within the community.

They plan to close down all of the youth projects in my local authority and build one larger centre, expecting young people to travel far to attend a youth project, worker to be employed to work outside as out reach workers to replace these centre projects. What’s the problem you may ask?


Well since they are likely to be replacing the four evening a week building based project to one evening a week outside project, reaching a minority who gather in large groups. Well I will leave the rest for you to reach your own conclusions whether you think this is a good idea, or if it is another local government saving devise, who know this may work, I hope it does. However the groups will still be there and if they are about to cause problems or engage in unlawful behaviour then the workers will with draw.

This information is also heavily denied by local government and I have already been threatened to be reprimanded by my superiors for asking questions about this information, also to go looking for such information to prove what is really going on. We will see in the next 6 monthss if this youth project is closed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home