When everything matters...

This page is all about everything that matter and everything that doesn’t at the same time. It is all about what happens around us and to us, it is what we hear, say, see and do. This page is not designed to judge or cause emotional harm to others, but it is to question why!

Friday, December 08, 2006

Some News!

It has been a while but I did not want to add anything to my Blog until well I had a change to catch up with some friends, far and wide and tell them the news before I announced it to the world.

Well that is the news you say? Well BC and I will be having a baby on June19th 07, it was something that either of us did not expect and has already made a big impact on our lives. The other big news is that my twin sister JC will be having a baby in the early part of June 07. JC and I have shared so much in our lives, for instance toys, presents

and sweet etc…. why not this. It will be good to share this experience with JC and since she is a few weeks ahead of me I will have a better idea of that is going to happen in advance. As to what kind of mum I will make well just have to wait and see.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger The Neath said…

    Congratulations! I'm really pleased for you and I know you will make a great mum.
    : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home