When everything matters...

This page is all about everything that matter and everything that doesn’t at the same time. It is all about what happens around us and to us, it is what we hear, say, see and do. This page is not designed to judge or cause emotional harm to others, but it is to question why!

Sunday, February 18, 2007

It's a Boy!

Well on Valentines Day BC and I found out that we will be having a little boy, after convincing ourselves it will be a girl. When we went to for the scan and we saw that it was obvious that we were having a little boy, though it was a surprise, but I am looking forward to seeing what he looks like and our first cuddle. The scan has told us that our little boy is going to be a big boy he is already over the average length and weighs 1bl 1oz.

This is a good thing as we also found out during the second internal scan that I have the start of pre-eclampsia, which means that the baby will likely to be delivered early. It also means that I will have more scans and more appointments to see the midwife. I am a little scared as the condition is dangerous for me and the baby, but on a lighter note at least they discovered the condition early so it can be monitored closely, I half expected this to happen as it is hereditary and I have a family history of pre-eclampsia. So my advice if you are offered a second internal scan, do it because you will be better prepared and you will know what to expect.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ..looks like it has a huge willy! is this really my child baby?xxxxBC

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Minerva said…

    lol, like father like son, sorry Neath, Rhub and Nik if you read this ;-)

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    But you always call me "midget"??
    Cant wait to be a dad with the most perfect girl in the worldxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home