When everything matters...

This page is all about everything that matter and everything that doesn’t at the same time. It is all about what happens around us and to us, it is what we hear, say, see and do. This page is not designed to judge or cause emotional harm to others, but it is to question why!

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Like Father and Son!


After showing my mother the most recent scan she seams to think there is already a close resemblance to his dad. I must admit I looked at my mum and asked you can see that from a fuzzy scan picture? Then I thought may be it would be a good idea to get my eyes checked, I hope he looks like his dad as he has beautiful brown eyes. Well we will see how much he is like his dad as he grows up, but one thing is for sure he is going to have a cool little life. As we plan to take him snowboarding, power kiting, mountain boarding and if he wants to mix them all up it is up to him. He will have a Nanny that will knit his jumpers and spoil him rotten and another Nanny who has lots of animals, from snakes, owls, dogs, pony’s, cows, goats and the list goes on. He will be a lucky little boy! One of the long lists of things to do before he gets here is to think of names. I was thinking Charles James C so he has his dads surname but he has the male version of my name as a first name, but I don’t think BC is keen, or Elliot so when he is older we can leave messages on his mobile phone. Elliot phone home, lol, well the quest continues! I am sure we can think of something not to embarrassing for the little one to live with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home